Entries for the 2019 Brighton Marathon are now open.
Entries cost £65 and will be limited to 11,000 places. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so don’t delay, they are expected to sell quickly.
The 2019 Brighton Marathon will take place on Sunday 14th April 2019.
EXCLUSIVE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Beat the rush and secure your 2019 Brighton Marathon place for less, by registering at the Brighton Marathon Weekend Event Village, at an Early Bird rate of £55.
Early Bird entries will only be available to purchase from the Merchandise Tent on Friday 13th – Sunday 15th April.
ENTER WITH A CHARITY PLACE
Charity Entries have not yet opened for the 2019 Brighton Marathon.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official 2019 technical t-shirt
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Event Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support