General entries are now closed for the 2018 Brighton Marathon but you can still enter with a charity place – please see below.
ENTER WITH A CHARITY PLACE
You can still enter the 2018 Brighton Marathon with a charity place.
We have over 300 charities to choose from and all offer discounted or free places in return for much needed fundraising.
Running for a charity offers fantastic motivation and many will provide you with training support, tips and encouragement throughout your training, as well as being there at the event to cheer you on and congratulate you after you finish.FIND OUT MORE
ELITE AND CLUB ENTRY
Elite and Club entries for the 2018 event are now available.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official 2018 technical t-shirt
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Event Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support