As the official fundraising partner of the Brighton Marathon Weekend, we’re aiming to help charities like yours raise over £18 million for good causes over the next three years.
As we start to build up to 2019 race, look out for:
- A brand new Brighton Marathon Weekend branded fundraising campaign, designed to encourage runners to raise even more money for you.
- Free marketing materials to support your campaigns and bespoke fundraising advice and tools for your runners.
- Fundraising rewards and incentives to keep fundraisers on track to hit their targets.
As a Virgin Money Giving charity partner, you’ll get access to:
- A free corporate fundraising service and campaign functionality for all your teams.
- Lower cost fundraising, because of our not-for-profit approach, with low fees, no monthly charges and free Gift Aid processing.
- And the Virgin service you know and love, from our dedicated helpdesk.
To ensure your supporters get the best possible all round Brighton Marathon Weekend experience in 2019, please start encouraging your 2019 runners to set up fundraising pages on Virgin Money Giving. If you need to register with us, we have no monthly fees. Instead, we charge a one off registration fee of £150+VAT – click here to find out more about registering with us.
If you’re already registered, make sure your email addresses are up to date in your Virgin Money Giving charity account, and we’ll make sure you don’t miss a thing as we help you smash your Brighton Marathon Weekend fundraising targets.
If you need to get in touch we’re here to help, so if you need anything, just give us a call on 03456 011 045 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org