All participants in Brighton Marathon and BM10k have the opportunity to purchase their photos from around the course and at the finish line!
Friends and family will also be able to see your photos as they happen LIVE on event day.
Get 50% off your photo bundle
Did you know that you can get ALL your official event photos for 50% less, when you pre-order at point of signing up for the event? Our official photography partner AWOL are offering your ENTIRE bundle of digital photos for just £25 (post-event price is £50), if you purchase before the event.
Even better, it’s LIVE so your photos will be available for family and friends to watch in real-time.
How does it work?
1) We’ll ask you to take a “selfie” a few days prior to the event. This is optional as the Live photos will still come through from your Race Number, but a selfie will ensure you see as many photos as possible!
2) Take part, and look out for photographers stationed around the Course (incl at the top of each climb), Finish and Medals area.
3) Family and friends will be able to see your photos as they happen LIVE on event day, with your own personal live feed – check them out when you finish!
About Live Photos
Brought to you by AWOL and the European Space Agency, professionally-taken images of you from around the course locations and the finish will be delivered directly to spectators via a personalised website feed so your supporters be involved every step of the way!
If you’ve already signed up
If you signed up and didn’t order your photo package, you can still do so by logging back in to Race Roster (where you signed up) here.
Terms & Conditions
AWOL guarantees you a minimum of 5 tagged digital images of you, or your money back*
1. *You must finish the race, with your race number visible to qualify for the guarantee.
2. Your attention is drawn to our terms and conditions, specifically relating to biometric data processing. For further info click here.
3. Questions/comments? Contact AWOL direct for a fast friendly service (firstname.lastname@example.org)