The Brighton Marathon Weekend will take place from Friday 12th April to Sunday 14th 2019.
Friday 12th April 2019
- Brighton Marathon Event Village opens on Brighton Beach
Saturday 13th April 2019
- Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens Mini Mile Races, Preston Park
- Brighton Marathon Event Village on Brighton Beach
Sunday 14th April 2019
- Brighton Marathon
Below are key deadlines for charities that have places in the 2019 Brighton Marathon. It is important that you meet these deadlines in order to ensure your runners and you are ready for the event.
Please note: more dates will be added to the list when confirmed.
- 2018 to 2019 deferrals must be purchased by 5pm. Any not purchased will be lost
- Wave 2 of charity places for 2019 Brighton Marathon closes
- Charity runner registration opens
- Wave 3 of charity places for 2019 Brighton Marathon open
- Event Village marquee booking opens
- Wave 3 of charity places for 2018 Brighton Marathon closes
- Event Village marquee booking closes
- Wave 1 of charity places for 2020 Brighton Marathon opens
- Wave 1 of charity places for 2020 Brighton Marathon closes
- Brighton Marathon runner registration deadline. All runners to be signed up by end of Friday 1st March 2019.
- BM10k runner registration deadline. All runners to be signed up by the end of Friday 15th March 2019.
- You must notify us of any dropouts by midnight on Thursday 11th April 2019 to ensure the place is available to defer to the 2020 event