Accessing the System
You will have received an email from us detailing the runner registration system in a very short video, along with your team login and password for Race Roster. Your unique charity registration link can be found within your Race Roster account.
If you have not received this please contact us to get this re-sent.
You can access a full, detailed guide to this process here. (This does not contain your password.)
We have also provided you with a user guide to Participant Registration below.
If you are new to Race Roster, please watch this short video.
Registering Your Runners
Please send your runners the registration link, which they must follow in order to reach the registration form.
- This registration link has a usage capped at the number of places you hold in the event. Please DO NOT register yourself for the event if you are not taking part, as this will use up one of your places – please do a test registration.
- If you are taking part and registering for the event yourself, please make sure that you register with your own email address not the dummy ‘gmail’ username you were provided.
- All runners MUST use a unique email address and complete the form themselves – please DO NOT register on behalf of your runners.
Key Info and Deadlines
- All Marathon runners taking one of your charity places must have registered on our system by Thursday 5th August 2021.
- All BM10k & BM Ride runners must have registered by Thursday 12th August 2021.
- There will be no exception or extension to this deadline, after which time you will not be able to sign up further runners. It is your responsibility to make sure your runners have registered
- Register your runners ASAP – the sooner they sign up, the sooner they start to receive our e-newsletters
- You DO NOT need to sign up ‘own place’ runners because they have already registered when they purchased their place in the Marathon. Please only sign up runners taking one of your charity places
- You MUST send the registration link to your participant to complete – DO NOT complete the form on their behalf, as we require them to agree to our T&Cs and provide us with their medical information
- If one of your runners drop out you must cancel that runner’s registration through your Race Roster portal. You will then be able to register someone else (up until 5th August 2021.)
If someone drops out after the 5th August 2021 (or 12th August for the BM Ride & BM10k) you need to remove them from the Race Roster portal – the runner MUST NOT complete a deferral request form (this is only for own place runners). The unfilled place will then be able to be counted as an eligible deferral – You WILL NOT be able to register another runner.