Bring a Buddy to Brighton and run together with Team ERDINGER Alkoholfrei
2022 Brighton Marathon participants! Do you have a training buddy who is starting to get FOMO?
We want you to buddy up and bag a free place for your friend at the 2022 Brighton Marathon as part of Team ERDINGER.
Not only can you win an entry for your friend, but the 3 x pairs of winners will also receive a prize bundle for two.
Each prize bundle includes shorts, top, baseball cap, 24 cans of ERDINGER Alkoholfrei and a personalised Brighton Marathon Weekend x ERDINGER commemorative glass each, which will be presented to you and your buddy at the finish line.
We’d also love to see what the winning duo get up to as you prepare to make it to the finish line. Training selfies, stories and tracked runs – we want to know how you and your mate are getting on with your training.
Got a buddy in mind? Fill in the form below and win entry so you can bring a buddy to Brighton.
(CLOSING DATE: 6/12/21)
Full terms and conditions of the competition can be found below.
Terms and conditions:
The joint competition between Brighton Marathon Weekend and ERDINGER Alcoholfrei will run from 22 November 2021 – 6 December 2021.
Three winners will be notified by email or phone, within one week of the competition closing date.
Applications are limited to one entry per person. Each competition prize consists of:
- One free place to Brighton Marathon 2022 for a friend or acquaintance
- Team Erdinger kit for 2 people consisting of
- Baseball Cap
- Case of 24 cans of ERDINGER Alkoholfrei
- Commemorative Glass presented at the finish line
- Entrants must be 18+ and already registered to run Brighton Marathon 2022.
- The buddy who takes the entry prize must also be 18+.
- The winners’ details will not be used for marketing/publicity purposes, without their prior consent.
- Promoter: The Grounded Events Company, 32 West Street, Brighton BN1 2RT in conjunction with ERDINGER Alkoholfrei
- The winner will be chosen from all the correctly submitted entries received by the competition closing date at the sole discretion of Grounded Events.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. No cash alternative is available.
- Competitions are not open to direct family members or anyone involved with Grounded Events Company or ERDINGER Alkoholfrei
- Grounded Events and ERDINGER Alkoholfrei reserve the right to alter or cancel a competition or competition prize at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.