Brighton Marathon Weekend 2023 Deferral Policy
If you are a Brighton Marathon, BM10k or BM Ride 2023 entrant who is unable to participate in April 2023 you have the option to defer your entry to the 2024 event.
Please note that Mini Mile places are non-deferrable.
Brighton Marathon deferral options
If you can no longer take part in Brighton Marathon 2023, you can:
- Defer to the 2024 Brighton Marathon as per the link below
- Take part this year and, once they are launched, transfer to the BM10k 2023 or BM Ride 2023 for a small admin fee (£1.57). To do so, please email email@example.com.
- Defer for £20 AND still take part this year by transferring to the BM10k 2023 or BM Ride 2023, once these events are launched, for an additional, small admin fee (£1.57). To do so, please defer via the link below and also email us to organise the transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to defer
PLEASE NOTE: If you have entered through a charity and are no longer able to participate in the 2023 event, then please contact your chosen charity directly. We are unable to defer your place for you.
- To defer your entry, you will need your 2023 Confirmation Number and you must purchase a deferral by 23:59 on 6th April 2022. Any attempt at deferment after this time will not be considered and there will be no extensions to this date under any circumstance.
- You will be sent a unique code via email specific to your deferral request, to be used by only you. This unique code will give you access to the 2023 registration form. You must complete your 2023 registration by 11:59pm on the 1st March 2023 – failure to do so will result in loss of entry.
Brighton Marathon – £20: DEFER NOW
BM10K – £10: Event launching soon
BM Ride – £15: Event launching soon