Join Team Chestnut and help support local children who need hospice care!
Could you become a Mini Mile Megastar by taking on the challenge of the Mini Mile Races and running 1 mile around Preston Park with your peers to make a difference for local children who need hospice care?
We’re so proud to have Chestnut Tree House back as the official charity partner for this year and can’t wait to see you on the day and support you all the way to be a Mini Mile Megastar!
Whatever makes you love running, you can use that love to help so many sick children and families create wonderful memories together with Chestnut Tree House.
How you can support Chestnut Tree House
Just by signing up, you’re doing something amazing. There are lots of ways you can support us with your Mini Mile run…
- When you sign up you can make a donation directly to Chestnut Tree House
- Start a JustGiving page and let all your family and friends know that you are taking part, so they can sponsor you
- Encourage your friends to sign up as well
- Tell your school or any local clubs that you belong to all about the Mini Mile
Being part of Team Chestnut
By taking part in the Mini Mile for Chestnut Tree House, you really will be making a difference to local children. When you join the team you will get:
- A welcome pack
- Fundraising support
- Support from Sidney the Squirrel on the day
- Cheers and high fives to see you across the finish line
- A certificate in recognition of your achievement