Media accreditation for 2022 – Sunday 10 April
All those wanting access to the below listed areas for the Brighton Marathon Weekend in 2022 will need to apply by completing the form below.
Please note that completing form does not guarantee accreditation – we will contact you to let you know if your application has been successful.
Upon accreditation being given, a media pass and bib must be collected from central Brighton. Full details will be supplied.
Areas that accreditation will be required:
- BM10k / Brighton Marathon Start, Preston Park
- Mixed Zone at the Finish of marathon and 10k, Madeira Drive (8.30am – 12.30 only. Please note that if you are a charity photographer, the majority of runners will not cross the finish line by 12.30)
- Finish of BM Ride, Hove Lawns
- Media Workroom at the Finish in the Beach Village
The Media Workroom will provide:
- Desks with internet access
- Timing and results information
- Hot drinks, water, access to toilet facilities
- Live coverage of the races
If you would like to participate in any of the events a member of the press with a press place, please email email@example.com.
Read past and most current news and press releases for the Brighton Marathon Weekend.Read press releases
Further Press Resources
Press information and resources are available by request.
If you require images, logos or information for press use, please email the press team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the crib sheet and/or brand guidelines related to any logos or images you wish to use and gain approval from the team ahead of publishing or distributing the relevant materials.
Want to receive press updates about the Brighton Marathon Weekend? Click below to subscribe to our mailing list.Sign up to mailing list