We need lovely volunteers to help inspire and support runners and riders this September at Brighton Marathon Weekend.
This is an inspirational and rewarding experience, helping to bring the event to life for thousands of runners and spectators.
We have a number of roles available across the week, which vary from helping with the baggage to handing out Race Packs, manning a water station, way-finding, or helping out in our exciting Beach Village on Brighton Beach.
We also need Medical Team Volunteers including qualified nursing and medical clinicians with experience of working in emergency medicine, critical care or anaesthetics.
In addition, we are looking for qualified physiotherapists and podiatrists, masseurs and healthcare students of all professions and non-clinical NHS administrators.
Volunteering is a unique opportunity to work behind the scenes at a mass participation event and experience working as part of a huge and very friendly team!
The following measures will be in place across the event for your safety and reassurance:
* Increased hand washing facilities for staff across all sites
* Hand sanitiser at key event touch points
* Volunteers who feel more comfortable wearing a face mask are encouraged to do so during their shift
* Signage will be in place across the event to reinforce social distancing messaging
* New measures will be in place to spread runners out from start to finish and allow social distancing at all times
We are looking for groups to work in group specific roles and key locations at the event.
– Perfect team building exercises for groups such as churches, companies, schools, clubs, friends and family.
– Exciting and unique chance to be a part of a large scale event, working behind the scenes.
There are opportunities available for groups of different sizes, ranging from 5 to 50 people (or more if there’s a lot of you!)) Get in touch.